Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Rhode Island

Hi to everyone! This past weekend I went to Rhode Island to see my husband who is working in Warwick RI till December. I must say I feel really lucky to be able to travel and see all the beautiful places out here. Warwick RI is about 2 hours away from our house in Goshen. Keep in mind I am still driving my Chevy Cavilier around with Utah License plates soon to be change to Connecticut. I had a great time visiting Jason. We got to go eat at some fabulous restaurants, and most of all have a great time just seeing Rhode Island. I got commented on my neat accent I had, in which I replied, "What Accent?" Anyway I got to go to the ocean one day while Jason was working. I have turned into a complete lighthouse freak out here. I did our whole guest bathroom in Lighthouse decorations so I love it. I got to go to Conimicut Point Park and see the Conimicut Lighthouse, which is on the top 25 best lighthouses in New England. I can't tell you how much I love seeing the Atlantic Ocean. I have seen the Pacific my whole life and to get to see the Atlantic is an amazing experience. The day I went I saw a bunch of Sailboats. Hope you enjoy the pictures. Also I am a huge fan of Ghost Hunters aka "Taps" on the Syfy channel. Okay I can't watch it while Jason is gone but I always have it on while he is with me. hahaha. So while watching the show we saw that there headquarters is in Warwick RI, seriously I freaked out and Jason and I drove 10 minutes from his hotel to where they tape their show. Small building but overall fun fun fun to see. I became a fan when I was working in Estes Park Colorado and they came to the Stanley Hotel to tape a show, so now that I got to see where they started is way cool. Enjoy. Miss and love you all!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I totally LOVE lighthouses! When we went to Oregon 2 years ago that's all I wanted to see. I don't know why, but they fascinate me. I'm glad you're enjoying the East Coast. Love you and miss you, and keep the blog posts coming!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you guys are having a great time! We all miss you though back here! Thanks for sharing all of the beautiful pictures. It's fun to live vicariously through you for a moment and see what the other half of the country looks like. :)
    Love ya much!!!

    ReplyDelete