Monday, July 26, 2010

Mystic Aquarium and Mark Twains House

Here are some pictures of our trip to Mystic Connecticut. It is close to the border of Rhode Island and Connecticut. It is a beautiful place and has some of the best shops to shop at, plus this fun aquarium we went to. Mystic is where they filmed Mystic Pizza which we will have to visit next time we go there. There is so much to see and do not enough time. This is where we went the first week I came out here. We also got to go to Mark Twains house which is in Hartford Connecticut. Its a beautiful house and I had to take a picture of Jason in the cutout of Mark Twain. This house is very fun and historical. I learned and know more about Mark Twain then I ever thought I would, feel free to ask me any question about him, hahahahahaha. We got to go with his friend and his wife and we all had a great time. Enjoy the pics!

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you guys are having LODS of fun! Glad you're having fun and livin' it up! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy! I just read your note on my blog! I'm so glad you found me! Thats amazing you guys are in Connecticut! I bet it's beautiful! Maryland is, so I imagine it's somewhat similar. Thanks for the tips for fitness. I'll definitely check out your blog! It always helps to have some personal tips from a friend. I'm sorry your hubby travels a lot, but I love your attitude! We can make it through! ☺

    ReplyDelete