Sunday, November 22, 2009

Twin Power

















We have the twins with us till Wednesday! Yay!! So I headed off to Micheals today and got them some fun craft christmas items that we could make while it was snowing outside. Everything they saw they said was CUTE!! They told me they loved this white Christmas Tree that is 14 inches high so I had to buy it. I have been to Micheals twice in the past few weeks and I thought everyone would be proud of me. Here are the pictures of the tree and spoons they made today. Needless to say Jason and I had the snowman spoon and gingerbread spoon following us all evening. The spoons helped me cook dinner, and they jumped on jason shoulders all night and the walls have had a great experience with them also. Oh how fun to have two angels show us the fun of the season!




2 comments:

  1. Such cute girls! My blog is private but I think I sent you an invite, if you can't see it let me know and we will invite you again. We have to stay in touch somehow.

    -Jenn Boman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you to do some Christmas crafting! Very cute spoons, and the girls aren't bad either. :)

    ReplyDelete